Hands on Experimental sessions for groups of 8-10 students.
Introduction to science terms and concepts through sensory stimulation hands-on activities. Sessions are 30 minutes long.
Customized experiment experience in a science topic of choice for private schools and homeschool groups/pods.
Application of the Laboratorium Program to private schools, co-ops and homeschool groups, with the option to customize science experiments that will build on prior knowledge and supplement planned science education curriculum.
Materials are included for some packages and travel feed may apply
Eye of a Scientist has designed experiments that combine multiple scientific fields: communication, science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics (CSTEAM). All experiments are designed to supplement your child's developmental dependent science experience.
PRE-KINDERGARTEN AND KINDERGARTEN (3-5 years old)
This program is guided by the alphabet to use in accompaniment to an early learning reading literacy program as a means to include science related activities during this academic developmental period. The Mini-science Program includes a science and neuroscience word for each letter of the alphabet, a book suggestion related to the weekly vocabulary, a fine motor- and gross motor-skill reinforcing hands-on activity. The activities encourage performing explorations of their immediate environment and encourages measuring, games and movement to initiate a child's understanding of the world they live in.
LOWER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (6-8 years old)
1. My scientific skills: the Scientific Method and the use of scientific tools.
2. All about matter: fundamentals of matter
3. Energy sources: classification of types of energies
4. Earth's wonders: features in nature
5. Science of life: living and non-living things
6. My space: identification of astronomical objects
7. My body and brain: body parts and their functions
UPPER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (9-11 years old)
1. Being a scientist: the scientific method and application of scientific tools
2. All that matters: functions of matter
3. Using energy: application of energy
4. Earth's structure: function of earth's features
5. The Nature of life: function of features shared by living organisms
6. Outer Space: astronomical instruments
7. My body systems: connections between body parts
MIDDLE SCHOOL (12-14 years old)
1. The scientist in me: application of the scientific method
2. Everything matters: application of matter
3. Forces, motion, & energy: measuring and manipulating forces
4. Earth's features: use of natural features to solve a world problem
5. Living Organisms: microorganism features and function
6. Space technology: calculating and designing astronomical exploration
7. Brain, body, behavior: neuroscience investigations